About Me

January 16, 2010

Memories

I was going through all my old photos on my comuter and ran across a ton of fun memories from last year. Enjoy.

The birth of little man was the happiest day<3


Watching Wes Borland strip and seeing an amazing new band play. Stolen Babies are sooo cute.

Snow days! Thats me on the back. ha!

Crafting :)









Fun little photo shoots<3


Loving this boy...<3


Saying bye to old friends...


NINE. INCH. NAILS.
PERFECTION.







 A summer with this lovely little one. I miss it so much!....sometimes...
 
This is what we did... He made the big one! 
 
This boy living here...i love you.


Festive cupcakes :) hah.


Visited this mans show several times throughout the year.

loving old friends.




We learned new tricks with sparklers on my birthday ;) thanks to kassidy
 
 
my sisters wedding and broken feets. <3

Thats all for now :) Im vey excited for 2010 its already been beautiful<3 goodnight!