About Me

March 15, 2010

my 5 things.

5 Things I am looking forward to:
1.house hunting.
2.decorating hunted house.
3.watching where the wild things are TONIGHT! (i havent seen it yet...lame)
4.30 seconds to mars show.
5.getting a phoenix tears tattoo.

5 Things I did yesterday:

1.played cowboys and indians. i was the indian. the cowboys won..
2.ate a piece of artwork. (my sister designs cakes...and shes good.)
3.celebrated Cadens 1 year birthday!
4.took lots of photos at work.
5.watched harry potter and the chamber of secrets while reading the book. obsessed?
5 Things I wish I could do:

1.cook.
2.play the drums.
3.go barefoot, everywhere.
4.swim in the ocean. everyday.
5.go camping without being afraid.

5 Places I'd like to travel:

1.Venice, Italy
2.London, England
3.Paris
4.Ireland
5.nickelodeon studios.

Tonight Im going to watch movies and sketch lady gaga.

No comments:

Post a Comment