About Me

May 8, 2010

Photossss!!!!

Finallllly! I found my camera and got things uploaded! heres what i got (excuse the quality)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Alice Cooper show:)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Rob Zombie show! My favorite part of his whole show was that he had lots of monsters and robots on stage and they were big, like really big. It made me so happy. I would have gotten a better photo of them but I was NOT braving that hot, sweaty, zombie-fan-filth just to get a decent photo...

and my lucky boyfriend hung out with Rob and Cooper before the show...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lucky. wellllll i found my camera so i think ill share pics of my favorite parts of home<3 they are mostly all in the kitchen area. I love having a house its like a neverending project. Im constantly thinking of new ways to decorate or make for it. i love.

No comments:

Post a Comment