About Me

November 7, 2010

New Camera *loves*

I got a surprise today! My papa called with fantastic news of a present that i "may or may not want" he has a friend that picks up random hobbies and in the 80's his hobby was photography, lucky for me, he had tons of stuff left over!!! look look at what i got

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
5 lenses (!!!) I have a thing for lenses and antlers lately. I want to make a Christmas display in my house of mixture of the two....is that weird?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And would you take a look at that?!?! Beautiful leather lens cases and a 1985 minolta 7000. I have no idea how to use it:) It will be such a fun learning experience for me though, I would love to really know how my camera works and this is the perfect way to become acquainted with the technical side of camera settings. I'm. in. love. Plus the whole kit is extremely aesthetically pleasing, don't you think?

and here's what I've been up to lately...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
just...biting people...
having no internet does things to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment