About Me

October 10, 2010

yello!

hiya folks! Its been a lovely weekend of work and good-old-fashioned football. Friday night we went to see the boyfriends little brother play football in Columbus Kansas. I love that his hometown is so very quaint. You wouldnt believe that these people live in 2010. I thought i was in pleasantville. Needless to say they lost but it was still a good time.:) here are some pictures.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
School spirit is so cute. I never had any, maybe thats why appreciate it so much, I guess I just like tradition.

I spent the rest of my weekend working, sleeping, and daydreaming of redecorating my home. Emphasis on decorating my home. My spidey senses are telling me that there might be lots of home posts this weeeek! Ive been searching for the cutest things that id like to share:) hope your weekend was more eventful than mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment