About Me

January 22, 2011

Baby baby!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Today was my sisters baby shower I put together the whole thing with the help of my prettiest sister, Anje, Ive never put together a party before especially involving so many people that I didnt know but i pulled it off quite fantastically. We had so much fun.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Colection of mini polaroids from the day:)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
this is the beautiful baby mama!

I couldn't think of a better person to bring a baby into this world than my sister Sarah, she was made to be a mom and she'll be the best! That little nameless child is very lucky:)

and a couple of photos...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Just for fun:)

No comments:

Post a Comment