About Me

January 4, 2011

New Spaces

I have an extra bedroom for crafting and once upon a time it was beautiful but its become sort of a storage room that i ransack every night in search of my yarn and needles. nothing is organized anymore. This has to stop. Im really excited to reorganize my space and make it a beautiful and inspiring studio to craft and paint and draw in:) heres what i love.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Debees space is perfect for small spaces like mine i love the vertical organization and the yarn at the top! *gasp!* color coordinated yarn is fantastic.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
i love the beautiful tone and mood Danielles space has makes for some serious inspiration. and I love the open storage.

In my space I definitrly want all of my crafts displayed openly, i think their pretty and ill never forget what i have and i have to have all of my yarn in one space...color coordinated. and chalk board paint would be nice...maybe i should take before and after pictures! the cleaning commences TONIGHT! im off to work, ill be back when something fun happens in my life, who knows when that could be?

No comments:

Post a Comment