About Me

September 22, 2010

have you ever been to a movie in the middle of the day?

I sure haven't until yesterday. It was quite humorous, the people that go to the theater at 1 in the afternoon. All singles, all old or extremely nerdy...maybe thats why I went? ha! My dad and I went to see The Town (pretty good if I do say so myself) and we were the only 'couple' in there. Interesting. At least now I can say that I've done it. I like being spontaneous like that sometimes. It was pretty indulgent to enjoy greasy popcorn in the middle of the day:)

On another note my etsy cannot be opened until I get a new debit card. Long story short, my purse got stolen. Its been fun. But I do have a name:) knittygrittygarb look for me! and have a fantastic wedenesday! heres some midweek inspiration for you...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This is a photograph

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
i want to go. i do i do!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
wow i love world maps, globes, etc.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
how cute!

well im off to have a date day with the mister. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment