About Me

December 30, 2010

2011 Goals

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Hello Im back with Goals for the new year! Its always a fun way to document everything you can accomplish and really know that your fulfilling yourself. I went through my 2010 new years goals list tonight and was surprised at how much I actually got accomplished from the list!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I did all of those things and more! Its really important to me to set goals that are realistic for me I could put down that I want to work out everyday for an hour, that wont happen so I put things like pracice yoga or experiment with my camera, things that are fun and inspiring and new. Last year I wanted to paint 50 new paintings before the new year, but I realized I didnt care that much, I paint because its relaxing, that goal made it feel like a job so this year I focused on things that are realistic and fun but also challenging and fulfilling!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
1. Photo book Nature vs. Nurture. This is my BIG goal and Ill explain more later I dont want to jinx it ;)
2.New line at iNDie. Something fun to make that she doesnt already have. Oh and it has to be really cute, too.
3. Draw more. I like to draw and Ive gotten lazy.
4.Self portrait everyday. Explained in an earlier post.
5.Get a dog. This starts with the convincing of the boyfriend.
6.Save money! I suck at saving money.
7.Expand this blog. Blog more. mhm.
8.Travel! Were thinking about a cruise in march!
9.Transfer to MSU by december. :)
Im very inspired by the new year! Happy New years eve! Dont wake up drunk in a dumpster somewhere on the 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment