About Me

December 30, 2010

Belated Christmas...

Oh, hi there internet. Its been awhile. Lets catch up, yes? My christmas was beautiful! and guess what I got??? A polaroid MINI! Ive been wanting one for at least a yer and a half. yes, ive been counting. Image and video hosting by TinyPic this photo was taken with my new ipod touch using the hipstamatic app. love it. We spent the holiday at my sisters and then drove to kansas to see his family it was a quiet and beautiful day. Image and video hosting by TinyPic my nephew and my pops.:) love them. The next day we went to my moms new house, theres only one word to describe it. Its GRAND! Image and video hosting by TinyPic it has a built in TP! My dream! Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and monkey <3 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Ive been busy putting a baby shower together for my sister sarah. Its been so much fun! But Im stuck on baby shower games. Any suggestions for nontraditional baby shower games? Ill be back late tonight with a new years resolution post!

No comments:

Post a Comment