About Me

March 13, 2011

Birthday Bash!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My nephews birthday party was yesterday but mostly it was a fun excuse to get everyone together, he was just enjoying his new swing set and extended access to 20 different peoples cell phones. Patrick and I took him to get a build-a-bear, he was less than impressed... I took advantage of the beautiful decorations and pretty people to snap a few fun shots.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And a beautiful photo of sarah and Eli:)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The bad thing about being the designated photographer at every function is that there are never any photos of myself, oops:) But wasn't it pretty? My sister is the best party thrower, agreed? Happy Sunday!

1 comment: