About Me

March 10, 2011

Happy birthday, Caden!

Today is my nephew, Cadens happy birthday. He's 2! And I can't even believe how fast he grows! He is the most fun toddler in town:) and has way too much personality his favorite sayings are
"No"
"hi" (while calling random people from whatever phone he can get his hands on)
"go" which means 'follow me... Now!'
"Mo pees" (more please)
"gabbagabba" (it's a toddler disease.)

He loves to:
Watch yo gabba gabba
Listen to music and dance
Vacuum
Mop
Sweep
Wash his hands...umm I think my sister is raising Mr. Clean...
He loves mowing with daddy and of course his favorite person on the planet is me:)
Here Are my favorite iPhone photos of him:)












We had a photo shoot at the studio today for him with cake and rain boots. So fun:)
Happy 2nd birthday, Caden!
Love, auntie Kiley

No comments:

Post a Comment