About Me

March 4, 2011

Spring*Suits


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ive been feeling so unmotivated and yuck lately. Maybe its that this season cant decide if it wants to be winter or spring, or maybe I'm feeling uninspired. Wait no I am feeling uninspired. Its not very fun. But on a good note, these spring suits by fashion god Betsey Johnson brightened up my day this morning. How cute are they?! I want number 1. and 4. please:) and of course the one-piece, It looks like a very cute boat trip suit!

I've been taking long walks, journaling, and daydreaming a lot. What sorts of things do you do when your feeling down and in a rut?

2 comments:

  1. In a rut I do... nothing! I sit and watch tv for hours and completely shut down. If you are exercising and day dreaming, I am seriously jealous!!! I am working out of a rut myself, happy to be back blogging and getting together with friends! :)
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Glad to hear Im a step in the right direction! and good for you!

    ReplyDelete