About Me

March 20, 2011

My Sunday Outfit...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Today was beautiful here in Springfield. Boyfriend and I went to Branson to spend a date-day together and we accidentally spent like 60 dollars on hot sauce...oops:) but we made fantastic chili! I even sweat a little. Thats a good sign, right?

Outfit deatils:
Dress&tights-envy, Shoes-charlotte russe, Camera necklace-gifted for valentines day, suitcase-hrifted and hand painted by me, glasses-breaking. (Thought I'd share since its been occupying my mind more than anything lately. So deeply annoying. My glasses need to die.)

Um, goodnight! Its bubble bath time for me.

1 comment:

  1. what a cute outfit + love the suitcase too! i have a couple of old suitcases that need a cool paint job like that.

    thank you for visiting my blog + for the follow too :)

    ReplyDelete